With its own street frontage and curb side appeal, this delightful three bedroom, two bathroom unit offers low maintenance living.
The master bedroom has a walk in robe and en-suite. The kitchen features plenty of storage and bench space and overlooks the open plan living/dining room. The outlook through the windows is private and peaceful. Down the hall are a further two spacious bedrooms with built in robes. There is also a separate family bathroom, laundry and toilet
Additional features include dishwasher, split system and evaporative cooling, private courtyard and double remote control garage. Most importantly there is a lemon tree in the back yard that produces all year round and an apricot tree in the front yard that is about to burst with fruit. This inviting home is just minutes to schools, shops and parkland. For those looking for all of the above, inspections are highly recommended.
– Pets considered
– Split system in lounge
– Open plan, low maintenance yard, with a lemon tree in the back, apricot tree in the front.
– Satellite dish on roof
– Water tank connected to toilet
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe & split system
– Two bedrooms have built-in robes
– Shared bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Laundry with cupboards
– Evaporative cooling
– Double garage with remote control
– The ducted heating is dodgy and will not be repaired or replaced, approximately 12 years old
– Gas cooking is available but you need to use a lighter
– The oven is electric ,
Available 8th January, landlords will vacate 1st January, cameras are not working as hard drive has been removed