Situated in highly sought after Kananook Avenue, backing onto the Creek Reserve and literally just a stone’s throw to the beach is this character filled weatherboard home.
With all the charm of yesteryear the three bedroom home boasts;
– High ceilings with decorative cornices
– Leadlight feature entry door
– Sash timber windows
– A cosy front lounge with open fire place
– Kitchen with meals area
– A central family bathroom
Out the front;
– High front picket fence
– A single carport
– There is a massive front verandah with merbua decking,
Out the back there is;
– A large undercover decked area overlooking an inviting swimming pool,
– A large powered workshop (possibility to convert to bungalow)
– Ample back yard for pets and children to play.
The home oozes street appeal and offers the opportunity for an enthusiastic buyer to renovate /extend or add personal touches to existing house. Walking distance to schools and Kananook Train Station.
Note: The block of approximately 812sqm (STCA) could also be subdivided.
Currently the home is occupied by a long term tenant who would love to stay on if the opportunity presents. The location is awesome and the home has enormous potential so don’t hesitate because in this Avenue homes sell very quickly.