This spacious two-bedroom apartment is in a well maintained secure complex. It is backing onto the beautiful Kananook Creek and is situated right across from the blue waters of Seaford beach.
The home offers;
- A master bedroom with a walk-in robe
- The second bedroom with a built-in robe
- The lounge has easy to care for floating floors
- A brick feature wall that opens on to a private balcony
- The kitchen has space for a dining table with scope to add more storage should you need it
- A car park on the title which is secured behind remote control gates
The open communal area at the back of the complex has;
- A BBQ area
- Grassed yard offering plenty of room to enjoy feeding the ducks
- You can even launch your canoe and take a leisurely paddle to the Frankston pier
Currently tenanted until late November 2020, you will have plenty of time to organise your move should you decide to occupy the property. Private inspections will be accommodated so pick up the phone and call to make a time that suits you.